This module provides basic Drupal integration with Chardin.js a jQuery plugin that creates a simple overlay to display instructions on existent elements. It is inspired by the recent Gmail new composer tour.
You can view a demo of how Chardin.js works here: http://heelhook.github.io/chardin.js/
Context and all of its dependencies.
1. Download the Chardin.js plugin (http://heelhook.github.io/chardin.js/) and extract the files under sites/all/libraries (so the result will be sites/all/libraries/chardin/chardinjs.min.js).
2. Download and enable the module.
data-toggle: Add the toggle ability to an anchor element
data-intro: Text to show with the instructions
data-position: (left, top, right, bottom), where to place the text with respect to the element
Create a toggle button:
<a href="#" data-toggle="chardinjs" class="my-toggle-button-class" data-intro="This chardin button shows details about this view!" data-position="right">My Chardin.js Info Button</a>
Add info to any element:
<img src="/path/to/my/cool/image.png" data-intro="This image was taken by me, is that not cool!?" data-position"bottom" />
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,111
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.