This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Channels module provides a way to publish content on some other third-party applications as Drupal instances.
The publication of nodes is organized in "channels" which define the type of content wich can be published and where (platform, protocole...).
After the configuration, this module will add publication options on the node 's formulary where the author can select the channels on which the content will be published.
The publication of nodes is scheduled and is run by another module called Generic Process API.
This module will surely provide a few protocols to send the nodes, but it will use XML-RPC in a first time.
The transfers are assured by a transport service based on the Services module
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 946
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.