Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module reads the CHANGELOG.txt from different sites. It was created for a blog post I wrote. This module allows you to collect site urls, then during cron, it goes to those sites, tries to find a CHANGELOG.txt and reads the version if found. Then it provides a page (coming soon) and a block to display this information.
Please note that the CHANGELOG.txt is not on every Drupal site as some people remove it. Nor is it any guarantee that that version is being run on that site. It's just a good guess.
- Look at Content-Type of page check.
- Check sorting on tables.
- Look into why some sites return 301 to drupal_http_request, but not to browser
- Add ability to just check if site is Drupal
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Security, Utility
- Downloads: 1,929
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.