Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A module for issuing PDF certificates to users upon completion of a set of conditions. Supports quizzes from the quiz module and pageviews of book pages from the book module out of the box.
- Generates PDF certificates for each user when they have met a set of conditions.
- Allow certificate creators to create their own PDF templates for the certificates (see README.txt)
- Contains several blocks for notifying the users of their progress.
- Supports generating DRM-protected PDF certificates to avoid tampering.
- Does some rudimentary (and optional) organic groups integration (more to come).
- Stores the certificates in a private folder outside of Drupals files/ folder, so you do not have to have private files enabled in Drupal.
- Very fine-grained set of permissions.
Optional module integrations
v2.0 was last released and allow other modules to add their conditions to certificates. v2.1-2.2 were bugfix releases.
v2.3 has a lot more hooks, so other modules can be notified when a certificate is awarded.
This module is sponsored by the Norwegian Centre for integrated care and Telemedicine.
There is a Norwegian (bokmål) translation available.
The author hangs out in #drupal-edu on IRC.
A D7 port is in the works, courtesy of Amendor. :)
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating
- Reported installs: 94 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,216
- Last modified: March 26, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.