This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Comment displays is part of the Display Suite and is an implementation of its API. It makes it possible to render the comment fields into regions.
We have documentation, screencasts and more information available. Go and explore the world of Display suite.
Updating to the 6.x-2.x branch
6.x-2.0 is a small update which brinds Comment Displays in line with the release numbering and UI changes for Display Suite 2.x.
Note: 6.x-2.1 removes an extra div from the comment template. This may affect your styling and page layouts, as this div made some comments fall outside the #comments block.
The Drupal 7 version of Comment displays has been merged into the Drupal 7 version of Display Suite.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 121 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,776
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.