Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
CCK Validation adds a content field, that lets you add custom validation to your content types. With the included Widget 'Textarea PHP Code' you can add the first custom validation rules.
Widget 'Textarea PHP Code':
- Select time of validation - field validation or widget validation
- Use PHP Code to validate your content type's values, then set form_set_error() to show validation error messages.
There is allready code implemented to add your own widget with custom validation processes. (For more information look into README.txt)
5.x-1.x-dev : A new version in development. With new features, e.g. Maximum Node Count.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Downloads: 2,136
- Last modified: March 22, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!