Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a very simple caption input filter that can be used to attach captions to an image or embeddable object. Similar to the WordPress caption shorthand, the filter came for the need to provide a simple method to attach captions to images for a variety of non-technical bloggers migrating from WordPress to Drupal. It also includes a TinyMCE plugin to improve the caption-editing experience.
There are two methods to create a caption:
1) [caption caption="This is an image caption"]<img src="" alt="" />[/caption] 2) [caption align="right" caption="This is a right aligned caption"]<img src="" alt="" />This is a right aligned caption[/caption]
You can also watch this helpful tutorial video to get you started.
Note: feature development on the 6.x version of the module has been suspended. Bug fixes are still accepted.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 12,411 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 87,263
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.