This is a simple module that automatically set (or unset) CAPTCHA challenges to webforms. At the moment, its just implement the code proposed at Adding CAPTCHA to a Webform (Method 1 for Drupal 7).
It's a "plug & play" module; there is no need to configure anything. When it's enabled, all webforms created/deleted will set/unset (respectively) CAPTCHA challenges (admin/config/people/captcha/captcha).
Developed and maintained by FISQUA.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 3,694 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,292
- Last modified: 27 March 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.