This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides a cache class exposing hooks allowing other code to intercept calls to the caching layer. by implementing those hooks it is possible to alter expiry before an object is saved to the database or to prevent a cache flush under some condition.
In order to expose the cache object hooks only for the
cache_form bin, put the following lines into your
# Include the Cache Object API Wrapper as a cache backend $conf['cache_backends'] = 'sites/all/modules/cacheobject/cacheobject.inc'; # Set the cache class for the form cache to $conf['cache_class_cache_form'] = 'CacheObjectAPIWrapper'; # Optionally set the underlying cache class $conf['cacheobject_class_cache_form'] = 'DrupalDatabaseCache';
When the underlying cache class is not specified, the cache object wrapper falls back to
$conf['cacheobject_class'] and if that does not exist to
$conf['cache_class'] and finally to
This module does not expose any configuration interface. Developers may implement one or more of the exposed hooks to influence the caching policy. See the API docs for more information.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Performance and Scalability, Utility
- Reported installs: 376 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,504
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.