Cache actions provides rules actions for clearing drupal caches.
It currently provides actions for:
- Clearing Drupal cache bins
- Clearing CSS/JS cache
- Clearing The cache of specific views
- Clearing The cache of specific panel pages
- Clearing The cache of specific mini panels
Cache actions only depends on the rules module. If you don't have views or panels, you only get the option of clearing the drupal cache bins and the CSS/JS cache. When views or panels are present, you get actions for clearing the cache of specific views and panels as well.
This module is compatible with:
- Panels 3
- Views 2 and 3. The views 2 support is the best tested currently, but everything seems fine
with views 3 as well.
The new version of cache actions offers a lot of new features:
- Clearing The cache of more than one view at a time
- Clearing The cache of specific panel page variants
- Clearing The cache of specific panel page panes
- Clearing The cache of specific mini panel variants
- Clearing The cache of specific mini panel panes
- Unit tests
- Clearing the varnish cache with rules, if the varnish module is enabled. This means we have token support and support for varnish regular expressions.
I definitely haven't been taking care of this module in the way that it deserves, and I have a new project coming up that will take up most of my time. If anyone would like to maintain or co-maintain this module, I would be very greatful!