given a node content type X that has many fields and a new requirement of creating a node content type Y that has the same fields,
then this module allows you to clone all X's fields into Y and saves time of manually creating them using field UI .
same applies to all other entities and bundles that exists in the site .
the module operates under path admin/structure/bundle_clone
version 7.x-1.3 introduces the ability to update type Y display settings for certain view mode in accordance to type X configuration .
notice the tabs under admin/structure/bundle_clone
version 7.x-1.4 introduces the ability to select which fields to clone, and if fields exist in target bundle then target configuration is updated.
version 7.x-1.42 allows selecting multiple target bundles.
(made a mistake with release numbering, so 1.41 is not 4[minor = 1] but actually 41, so to create new release had to continue to 1.42 )
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 425 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,107
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.