Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
What this module does:
With Bulk Media Upload you can upload a bunch of files and a new node, taxonomy term, or other entity will be created for every file. The files are selected via a browser file upload dialog and can be stored in a file or image field.
Also default values can be chosen for the other fields assigned to the new node.
This module is looking for a new maintainer.
- Supported Fields: Image, File
- Integration of plupload for file-uploads (Works in almost every browser and device!)
- Batch entity creation (Fill out one form, the batch process will do the rest)
- Overview page for generated nodes (Mostly like admin/content/node)
- Pathalias integration (Settings for a node type will be used)
- Choose default values (The other fields assigned to the selected bundle (node type, taxonomy vocabulary) will be displayed with the selected widgets and you may add some default values)
- Tokens integration for titles (Choose from user, node, file, date and many more tokens)
Other modules for bulk uploading files can be found here:
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, File Management, Import/Export, Media
- Reported installs: 3,593 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,494
- Last modified: January 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.