This module add three new contextual links on blocks only:
- Move up
- Move down
It's faster and helpful to reorganize the vertical position of blocks without going into the administration.
Blocks car be core, custom or from contrib, as long as they are defined as block, they will get it.
It's using Ajax and if it's not working, it has a failsafe url with a token check.
- block (in core)
- contextual (in core)
- Currently broken for D8 because of: , and .
- Working branch: 8.x-2.x
- Implement AJAX system. Currently working by reloading the page.
D8 Patch: TOFIX: You need to disable 'overlay' module to get it working.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 322 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,071
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.