Provides fields that can display a BrightTALK webcast or channel.
BrightTALK embeds are fully functional and allow users to register and view content both live and on demand.
For a channel field the user needs to enter a channel ID.
For a webcast field the user can either paste in the embed code or input the channel and webcast ID.
For more information about available BrightTALK content:
Please note that the Drupal 8 version of the module does not yet include a migration path from the Drupal 7 version.
BrightTALK Feeds module provides BrightTALK channels and webcasts as nodes that are automatically imported via feed subscriptions.
BrightTALK Field module is sponsored by BrightTALK
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Event, Fields, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,395
- Last modified: June 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.