This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows an existing bricolage managed website to incorporate Drupal managed content into its pages.
This module has been in use at the tyee, a Vancouver, Canada based alternative news website, since late in 2006. It was originally written against 4.7 in a fairly custom way, but has recently been upgraded to Drupal 5 and reconcieved to be more generally useful.
The module was commissioned and sponsored by The Tyee.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,418
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.