This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Bounce link is a link to a target that simply redirects to the real destination. The redirect happens server-side which means that we can track the redirects. This comes handy when we have links in our site and we need to know when they are clicked.
- Redirecting, including detailed accounting to the database
- Reporting functionality
- CSV and XML exporting of the redirects
- Redirecting context support for marketing campaings, etc
- MySQL and PostgreSQL support
Please visit <your_site>/admin/help/bouncer for info on creating bounce links.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,698
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.