Process (git) commit messages and post them on IRC.
- Gitosis and other repositories that use the post-receive shell script via a custom php script (under scripts folder)
- Github (example.com/bot_commit/github)
- Codebase HQ (example.com/bot_commit/codebase)
Commits are put into a queue which are pushed to IRC when the bot's internal fastest cron processes them.
Multiple commits per push are only supported for github and codebase.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Developer
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,375
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.