Drupal integration for the excellent Bootstrap Tour library.
- Add and configure multiple site tours, each with multiple steps
- Tours can span multiple pages seamlessly
- Each step has GUI a configurable popup title, popup body, placement relative to the element, CSS selector to target the element, and path
- Leave the CSS selector out to show steps as a modal centered on the page
- Popup content accepts filtered/formatted text so you can add HTML and use a WYSIWYG if you'd like
- Back/Forward/End Tour buttons on each step of the tour
- Tours can auto-run the first time the user hits the specified path or they can be run manually in code
- You can also force a tour to run by linking whatever the first step's path is with
?tour=tournameadded to the URL.
- Features integration
- You'll first want to make sure that you're including the following Bootstrap assets in one way or another (usually they'll come with your theme if using a Bootstrap based theme):
- Download and enable this module.
- Head to
/admin/structure/tours/addto create a new tour. You can set it to auto-run or you can run it manually in your code by running
bootstrap_tour_run_tour($tourname)wherever you want. Or, just link to
- Optional: If you want to host the library yourself rather than using CDNJS, you can do this manually by extracting this zip file to
sites/all/libraries/bootstrap_tour, or by adding something like this to your drush make file:
; Bootstrap Tour libraries[bootstrap_tour][download][type] = get libraries[bootstrap_tour][download][url] = https://github.com/sorich87/bootstrap-tour/archive/v0.5.0.zip libraries[bootstrap_tour][destination] = libraries libraries[bootstrap_tour][directory_name] = bootstrap_tour
About the 2.x branch
The 2.x branch converts tour steps into entities allowing steps to be re-ordered, removed, edited. The non-entity 1.x branch is no longer supported.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 2,083 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,663
- Last modified: May 5, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.