- Round trip time of the page ("t_done")
- User's measured bandwidth in bytes per second ("bw")
- User's measured HTTP latency in milliseconds ("lat")
The Views module is optional but it must be enabled to access the default view which is included with the Boomerang Beacon for displaying the collected data. The Views Calc module can also be useful for performing calculations on the collected data.
The module is still in development and I'd welcome input, suggestions, and patches. Some additional features I'm interested in including are:
- adding an interface for customizing the tests
- protecting the beacon with a nonce, similar to Drupal's Form API tokens
- randomized testing
- integrating with the Mongodb module for storing data
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 1,165
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.