Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
External Bookmarks Importer provides a way to import bookmarks from any browser to your Drupal profile, it integrates with the External Bookmarks module and adds the bookmarks to the External Bookmarks tab in the user profile page
To allow users to import bookmarks you need to give them the Import Bookmarks permission
To import a bookmark file, the user needs to navigate to user/bookmarks_importer/import-bookmarks and upload the import file, and after the import is done, he/she will be directed to the External Bookmarks tab to view the imported links.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 558
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.