Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
External Bookmarks Importer provides a way to import bookmarks from any browser to your Drupal profile, it integrates with the External Bookmarks module and adds the bookmarks to the External Bookmarks tab in the user profile page
To allow users to import bookmarks you need to give them the Import Bookmarks permission
To import a bookmark file, the user needs to navigate to user/bookmarks_importer/import-bookmarks and upload the import file, and after the import is done, he/she will be directed to the External Bookmarks tab to view the imported links.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export
- Downloads: 612
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!