This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Enables your users to place a bet on virtually anything; you decide which bets you offer. After the outcome of the bet offer is published, the module automatically calculates the amount of points each user gets.
- Node based, integrates well with Drupal
A bet is constructed as a node, so you can use all node-related goodies such as comments, URL path setting, authoring information, revisions, or taxonomy.
- Secure code
The module is carefully designed to avoid possible XSS attacks or SQL injections.
- Fully themeable
The looks of bets will fit into your website theme without further tweaking.
- True cross database support
Every SQL statement conforms to the Core SQL-99 standard. Therefore, this module is compatible with every database that supports that standard, including (but not limited to) MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,306
- Last modified: 20 June 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.