This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows control (editing) access to sub-trees in a book.
This module is loosely based on Book Access but instead of delimiting access to a book (as Book Access does), it allows you to set fine-grained permissions for each page in the book and all its children.
It is ideal for big organizations with lots of ramifications and lots of information to present.
For instance, you may create a book to talk about the structure of your organization and delegate the editing of the department pages (and subpages) to the people at that department.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,922
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.