The Book Manager module allows users to create personal books.
Book Manager depends on the core Book module, and can be used alongside it, which means a site can have some books that are personal and other books that are not personal.
A personal book is one in which only the book owner may add pages. Book Manager allows users to access the drag-and-drop outlining feature normally only available to users with the administer book outlines rights.
The 1.x branch is no longer maintained.
The 2.x branch will be moving forward. It will not retain the same set of features as the 1.x branch.
Initial development sponsored and guided by Flat World Knowledge.
Please use the development snapshot there are numerous bugfixes not present in the 2.2 release. A stable 2.3 release will be available soon.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,885
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.