This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This tiny module provides a new tab which allows a user to post a new revision of the body of a node only, this is, she will only be able to edit the body of the node. No other part of the node form is shown, besides the title for information only (no editable). In order to have this functionality without having to give 'administer nodes' permission to the user, this module needs a patch for the node.module. This patch creates new permissions on revisions and nodes (delete).
Don't use this module if you are not comfortable with a patched Drupal ;-) Hopefully some of this new revision permissions will get into core, eventually (!?)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Administration, Community, Content
- Downloads: 1,033
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.