Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Blog theme allows users to have persistent themes for their blogs based on the theme they choose for their account. When others view thier main blog page, or any node (of specific admin-defined types) created by them, the reader will see the authors theme instead of their own.
Blog theme is part of the Multi-User Blog install profile.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 49 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,180
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.