#D7CX: I pledge that BlockTheme will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
BlockTheme allows an admin to define tpl files for standard block templates and provides a select box on the block configure form so the user can select a tpl file to use as opposed to having to override the templates by block ID.
Enable the module
Drupal 7.x: go to admin/config/user-interface/blocktheme
Drupal 6.x: go to admin/settings/blocktheme
and add entries like:
customblocktemplate|My Custom Template superblock|My SuperTemplate
Create tpl files in your theme directory like:
Drupal 7.x: block--blocktheme--customblocktemplate.tpl.php; block--blocktheme--superblock.tpl.php
Drupal 6.x: blocktheme-customblocktemplate.tpl.php; blocktheme-superblock.tpl.php
Optionally, use the new $blocktheme variable in your block.tpl.php or block-*.tpl.php files to change template behaviour depending on the chosen blocktheme value
Go to the configure screen for any block and select the appropriate template.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 6,240 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,407
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.