Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Blockquote module is used to create styled blockquotes in your pages.
These blocks of text are intended for one or more verses or paragraphs that are quoted verbatim (word for word). Separating this text into a block shows that the whole block is quoted, therefore no punctuation marks are needed to indicate the beginning or end of the quotation.
Nevertheless, we do want the block to be styled appropriately, and Garland in particular, is lacking this feature.
The Blockquote module provides this styling, especially tailored to harmonise with Garland, but can be used with any theme.
RTL support is included: Make sure you are using an RTL or BIDI aware theme.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 268 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,483
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.