This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
About the Project
Block Queue solves one of the major shortcomings of Drupal block management: the ability to easily re-use blocks in different regions, on different pages, with arbitrary ordering.
Block Queue allows users to create "queues" of blocks much like Nodequeue allows to create queues of nodes: by adding arbitrary blocks to the queue and ordering them any way necessary. Queue size can be limited.
Queues are exposed as blocks and can be easily included in Drupal regions.
The 7.x-1.x branch is a fully rewritten version of the 6.x-1.x branch using CTools mecanisms.
- Import / Export using CTools pages
- Features exposed
- Fine grained permissions
- Improve dependencies when exposed to Features
- Create it's own preprocess render
- Create suggestion patterns for blocks
Available on 7.x-1.x-dev:
- No pending devs
- Support for visibility block settings
- Test with Authcache
The 6.x-1.x branch is feature-locked and will only add security updates.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Display
- Reported installs: 33 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,627
- Last modified: February 17, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.