Have you ever needed to make a block title a link? This module makes it easy. Block Title Link creates a link field on the Block Admin page. It works by overriding the $block->subject variable and changes it to a link.
Features Support: Block Title Link is compatible with the Features module by using the Strongarm module. Simply select any block_titlelink prefixed variables and they will be exported in your feature.
Drupal 6 version
There is a new 6.x-2.x branch of this module that has the 7.x features backported. Upgrading from 6.x-1.x to 6.x-2.x should be as simple as replacing the module in your sites/all/modules as it shares the same variables just adds new ones.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 17,455 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 57,419
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014