Block Visibility by Term extends the block visibility interface in Drupal 7 and allows the user to control block visibility based on the terms that a node is tagged with. For each block, taxonomy terms can be selected. If the displayed node is tagged with at least one of those terms, the block will be visible; if not, it will be hidden.
A popular and excellent alternative to this module is Context. A Drupal 8 version of this module is not anticipated.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,075 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,234
- Last modified: July 10, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.