This module is used to display blocks conditionally by given dates. Can configure any block and add date intervals to display that block. based on the given from and to dates the block will be visible.
1. You can display the block between given dates.
2. Or you can enter only from date means the block will be visible from given date.
Simply add / edit any block and fill from date and to date. Thats it.
- Install Date Module.
It will work with date select or date poup.
Install date_popup submodule of date module if you want to use date popup field format.
Similar projects and how they are different
context_date is completely depends on context module. But block_date works independently.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Other
- Reported installs: 55 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,032
- Last modified: 9 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.