Extends the Block Class module to incorporate styles (or themes) rather than css classes. Adds style-based tpl suggestions. Allows HTML in your block titles.
- Are one or more classes with a given Style/Display Name
- Are defined by admins
- Are used by content managers
- Allow separation of css classes from semantic or logical style names
- Generate style-based block template suggestions for themers
- Are assigned to blocks either singularly or in multiple (based on settings)
When you assign a style to a block...
- It's tpl receives the classes of that style as $block_classes (See Block Class for more info.)
- The theme engine checks for a block template for that specific style
- Allows the ability to set a global text format for custom block titles; this allows you to now have HTML in your custom block titles. Yes, you can now have block titles that contain HTML markup!
Requires the Block Class module