This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A drop-in replacement for core block module that will aim to provide:
1. The ability to re-use the same block (multiple instances in the same theme, but with different visibility configuration)
2. Blocks as entities, block types (custom text, menus, module) as bundles
3. A UI to manage the above
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display
- Last modified: 28 January 2013
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.