This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Betterdate makes non-required FAPI date fields work as expected.
In Drupal core versions 4, 5, and 6, FAPI 'date' form fields cannot distinguish between required and non-required fields. In both cases, a user must enter a date, even if the field has been designated not required.
This module silently finds all date fields, and modifies the non-required fields to have null options (represented by "--"), and default forms to these null options.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,548
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.