The better_node_admin_content project aims to provide usability improvements and extensibility through additional hooks to the node_admin_content form found at admin/content/node. To facilitate this goal the project is currently focussed on creating a module for Drupal 6 to implement the form improvements. Once this module has reached a stable state it will be the base for a Drupal 7 patch.
Please note that the module is currently under heavy development, while it should be ready for every day use the API which it exposes is subject to change as development proceeds.
- Provides additional node filters
- Each filter can be set to 'is' or 'is not'
- Add ability to sort by column headers on node table
- Recent times are displayed as minutes/hours ago
- NEW HOOK: hook_node_admin_filters -Allows modules to add additional
filters to the form.
- NEW HOOK: hook_node_admin_columns - Allows modules to add additional
columns to the node table. Cells in the column are theme-able.
- UPDATED HOOK: node_operations - Operations can now define a 'confirmation' attribute which creates a confirmation form before the operation is applied to the selected nodes.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,458
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.