The module in its current state is very limited in functionality. It allows you to write feature tests for a Drupal site using SimpleTest API functions and assertions in step definitions. However, the Behat library must be installed separately and in order to run feature tests, Behat must be called from the command line. Drush integration and an admin interface to run feature tests are being planned:
Other Behat-related Drupal projects
- Drupal Extension, a Behat extension which facilitates using Behat with Drupal. (As opposed to the behat module which is a Drupal module which integrates Behat into the Simpletest mechanism).
- Behat Testing, is similar to the Behat (behat) module, I haven't yet had time to test it though.
- (Please open an issue if you want to include another project/resource in this list)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,876
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.