Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Beanstalkd is a Drupal module to allow Drupal Queues to take advantage of beanstalkd to process the queues instead of the built in Database queue system that ships with Drupal.
What is Beanstalkd
Beanstalk is a simple, fast workqueue service. Its interface is generic, but was originally designed for reducing the latency of page views in high-volume web applications by running time-consuming tasks asynchronously.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 26 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,609
- Last modified: February 1, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.