Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module uses the amazing Flickr API module to provide Bean integration. With this module, users can easily create blocks that fetch Flickr images. Currently it provides two ways to search (per block):
Search on a given string
This can be used to show a blocks photos mentioning the client name, for instance.
Search on terms used in the given entity
This can be used to fetch related photos. Suppose you have vocabulary Section (eg: Football). When a node is tagged with Football, you can have a block in the sidebar showing Football photos.
Furthermore you can define some extra settings like Amount of photos, List type, etc.
Development of this module is sponsored by LimoenGroen, Amsterdam-based Drupal specialists.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,320
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.