I had a need to set a default value for the body field per content type. As I couldn't find a solution that is inbuild into drupal and also had a talk with some devs on IRC I decided to write my own little module to realize this functionality. The module can be used to give a content contributor a predefined suggested structure how a new piece of content could look like (but the user can always delete the predefined suggestions).
I also found several pages on drupal.org where users asked for such a feature (https://drupal.org/node/170750#comment-1159175 http://drupal.org/node/812550) so I thought it would be valid to share it with the community. I also would like to mention that this is my first module and so it should be reviewed carefully.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 753
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.