This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides the display of AWStats web statistics data (generally collected from web server logs).
The BAWStats module integrates the third party betterAWStats system into drupal. The betterAWStats project is a PHP library and CGI that displays AWStats web statistics data in a convenient and customizable way.
Statistics data is collected by AWStats, stored in the normal AWStats files and presented using the betterAWStats engine within drupal. BAWStats has the ability to display statistics information for multiple websites. Data is displayed in a variety of graphs, tables, and schematics.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 291 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,308
- Last modified: March 22, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.