This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Sass (Syntactically Awesome StyleSheets) is a meta-language on top of CSS that‘s used to describe the style of a document cleanly and structurally, with more power than flat CSS allows. Sass both provides a simpler, more elegant syntax for CSS and implements various features that are useful for creating manageable stylesheets.
- Whitespace active
- Well-formatted output
- Elegant input
- SASS API: Automatically compile your SASS files into Flat CSS
- SASS requires the HAML RubyGem plugin to be installed. Mac OSX Leopard has native support for SASS (otherwise run $: gem install haml)
- For installation instructions on installing Ruby/Haml on Mac OSX Tiger, please read: Building Ruby, Rails, LightTPD, and MySQL on Tiger
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Downloads: 2,301
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.