Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a Baidu Share buttons to nodes and as a separate block. Baidu Share is a popular button embed code for China and provides embed buttons for QQ, Weibo, RenRen and other China social networks.
- Download and extract the Baidu Share module in the /sites/all/modules folder. Go to the Modules section of your Drupal administration back-end and enable "Baidu Share".
- Go to your blocks administration page; You will see a block called "Baidu Share" under the "Disabled" block list, move it to a region, for example: "Content" region.
- Go to Baidu Share block config page from "Configuration » Web services » Baidu Share » Baidu Share block", then you can custom the settings of Baidu Share block front-end display.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 30
- Last modified: February 17, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!