Backup Client-Server is a set of modules that allow for the backup and monitoring of a single or multiple Drupal websites.
Provides PHP based tar and mysqldump functionality and are platform independent. Several additional features have been added to the stock tar and mysqldump functions:
- scheduled backups and mysql dumps can be triggered by cron
- notes can be associated with each tar backup or mysqldump file
- limits on the number of backups and mysqldump files can be set by automatic deletion of old files
- gzip library testing and graceful degradation
- backups can be triggered remotely using XML-RPC
- Site information can be sent to another server via XML-RPC
- tar backup options:
- backups can be GZIPed
- backup date can be added to site name
- mysqldump files to be included can be limited to most recent
- mysqldump options:
- dumps can be: saved to the server, downloaded to your desktop, or directed to the browser
- dumps can be GZIPed
- addition or removal of DROP TABLE and CREATE TABLE statements
- system call to mysqldump function can be used if available
Backup Client S3
Pushes backups to Amazon S3:
- scheduled upload from client site
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 27 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,074
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.