This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows to play audio files on your site pages ;)
If you have Plupload integration then you will be able to add several audio files to playlist at once.
- Install MediaElement.js and Libraries modules, along with the MediaElement.js library
- Download Playlist plugin for MediaElement.js and unpack it into "sites/all/libraries/mep-feature-playlist" folder
- Install this module and configure "Background Audio" block
The module code will store player play/pause state, volume level, playing track and time to start playing from in user browser cookies and will restore the player state on page reload. If you want smoother experience then you would need to eliminate page reloads with some AJAX technique, for instance, AJAXify Pages or Drujax.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 430 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,732
- Last modified: 4 February 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.