Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Automodal URL will allow you to pass a path in your URL to be loaded as a modal frame upon page load. One concrete example of this would be to have the user add a profile upon registering.
The way to accomplish the above example would be by adding a
class="automodal" to your node/add/profile link, then, upon registration, redirecting the user to
The code will look for any
.automodal link that matches the path passed in the URL, and will trigger a click on it.
- Add visibility settings (similar to block visibility settings).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,249
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!