This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Auto Menu module automatically generates menu entries on node creation/edition. Parent menu item can be specified on a per content type basis.
This module acts when the menu section of a node is left empty only. So, users can still organize menus manually. Moreover, default setting for content types is to not create menu items automatically.
The current 6.x-1.0 version is stable enough for production websites. We (Internet Unlimited) are running it on a couple of production websites).
The new 6.x-2.0 major release is extended with the following features:
- Auto creation of menu items based on taxonomy
- Auto creation of menu items based on nodes tagged with a taxonomy term
- Auto creation of menu items based on organic groups and nodes posted within an organic group
How To configure?
Auto menu appears in Content types/Workflow settings.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 425 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,494
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.