Volacci Automatr is the first (and currently only) marketing automation tool built specifically for Drupal and other open-source platforms. This module installs the basic integration code for Automatr on your Drupal website.
What is marketing automation?
Marketing automation is a category of technology that enables companies to streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks and workflows so they can increase operational efficiency and grow revenue faster.
Here's what Automatr does for you:
- Uses a cookie and IP information to tracks every visitor. It logs each page visit and download.
- Track form submissions and tie them to the visitor's anonymous history. In other words, everyone is anonymous until they fill out a form. Then, you can see everything they do and everything they did before on your site. You do NOT have to reconfigure your Drupal forms for this to work.
- Show consolidated visitor history. (Currently, only on your secure Automatr account. Integration with Drupal admin screens coming soon.)
- Robust reporting
- Integrates SendGrid (a high-throughput email distribution cloud) on the back end - this is included in the cost.
- Built in integration with SalesForce.com. (read more)
What can I do with it?
A lot! Usually, marketing automation software is used to increase lead generation and sales. Here are a few examples:
- Smarter newsletters. Keep track of which newsletters and articles give you the highest engagement.
- Smart Drip Campaigns - send a series of nurturing emails to your prospects. Adjust which emails are sent based on their actions on your site.
- Score leads based on their activity. When a prospect's score is high enough, send that lead to Salesforce.com or SugarCRM.
- Automate your responses to customer inquiries.
- Alert your sales team when a hot lead is on your website.
- ...and a lot more!
How much does it cost?
Here's the complete pricing: Automatr Pricing.
For more information, see http://automatr.com/.
Who is Volacci?
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,844
- Last modified: March 22, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.