Provides an autocomplete form element based on the jquery.autocomplete.
It's the same plugin as used in the search on Drupal.org's API reference pages, and is more customisable than the default Drupal one.
Some of the advantages include:
- Scrollable for long lists.
- Use either local or remote data.
- Format or perform actions when data is returned.
- Pass extra parameters to the back end.
For a full list of options & how to use them, please have a look at the autocomplete plugin documentation.
Just added: It now does replace the default autocomplete element - this can be turned of in the module settings page.
Development sponsored by Comic Relief.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 65 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,338
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.