This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Creates block registration forms for specified roles when using 'Auto Assign Role' for registration. If you would like to provide your registration forms from the Auto Assign Role pages as blocks to your users then this module is the solution. Any specified role under the administration settings for Auto Assign Role will then have a block to place wherever one likes.
Depends on Auto Assign Role (naturally).
We will wait for an official D7 release of Auto Assign Role module.
Continued development by Stitch Technologies, a Los Angeles web design company.
Originally sponsored and funded by Best Brands WorldWide.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,393
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.