This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Single Sign On for Enterprises + Social Login + User/Passwords. For all your Drupal instances.
Powered by Auth0.
Single Sign On across Multiple Drupal
If you have multiple Drupal instances and you want users to have a single User/Password among them, you can use Auth0 as the central user store for all.
Integrating with Enterprise
Allow users on enterprise identity system to login to Drupal with their existing corporate credentials.
Integrating with APIs
Call Facebook, Google, Salesforce, LinkedIn and other OAuth APIs from Drupal. Auth0 gives you the `access_token`, you just need to call the APIs you want.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Access Control, Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 52
- Last modified: 28 March 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.